Restaurant Sales Rep Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi,
Our Client is a restaurant based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a dynamic salesperson who will be responsible for sales operations of the restaurant so as to meet the targeted expectations and needs of the customers.
Title: Restaurant Sales Representative
- Develop larger business opportunities, such as group sales, offsite catering, a proprietary, private-label sauce, delivery service and corporate events’
- Directing customers to restaurant by coming up with exciting events and campaigns
- Create a variety of ongoing promotional activities to increase revenues.
- Maximize sales and meet profit and financial expectations
- Engaging customers through different digital platforms as well as promoting the restaurant on social media
- Following up on enquiries and ensuring the leads are converted to sales
- Managing the company’s online community
- Engaging with the company’s online community by listening to what they need and responding to their needs
- Guiding the company on online value creation, available cost-effective (non-cost) online packages and resources that the company can profitably utilize
- Attaining the set monthly sales targets
- Grow and retain corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Daily status reports on sales strategy to the Management
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or any other related courses
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a sales representative in a busy restaurant.
- Experience in food production and presentation will be an advantage
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Creative with very strong communication skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Restaurant Sales Rep) to email@example.com before 9th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.