Receptionist Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality yarn products including school and corporate uniforms. They seek to hire a receptionist who will serve as the primary contact person for the Institution.
Title: Receptionist – Manufacturing
Industry: Manufacturing (Yarn Products)
Salary: 30k – 35k
Roles & Responsibilities
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Report writing and report generation
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or related field
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role with at least 2 years’ experience
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Works under less supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before 1st July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.