Receptionist Job, Current Administration Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Receptionist,
Department: Human Resources and Administration,
Location: Head Office, Nairobi,
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager,
The Option One Group of Companies Limited is looking to recruit a Receptionist who will be reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Receive all guests coming in, providing provisions for them and coordinating their timely handling.
- Receive all information coming through the front office or telephone lines and distributing it in a timely manner.
- Coordinate sending out of mail and packages.
- Facilitates the opening and closing of the office in a timely manner while accommodating the working hours of all staff members
- Oversees the maintenance of the office environment to ensure that the work areas are kept clean, presentable and tidy at all times.
- Keep track of all company assets and possessions and have clear knowledge of their assignments and whereabouts
- Provides and avails all the necessary physical amenities and tools to the team in liaison with management, to enable them perform their duties in a timely manner
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Front Office Management/public relation or related field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good planning and organizing skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your photocopies of ID, updated CV, academic & professional certificates to email@example.com to reach us on or before 15th August, 2021 latest 17:00hrs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.