Receptionist Job, Current Administration Jobs Kenya,
Position Title: Receptionist,
Lodwar hills hospital is a leading provider of healthcare services in Turkana County. Our success so far has been derived and driven by our people in their quest to always provide quality healthcare that is responsive and affordable under the overall call to “Bring Quality Healthcare Closer Home.
Reporting to the Hospital Manager, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to achieve timely and efficient management of reception operations.
- Receive and welcome clients to the hospital and conduct triage at the front office
- Schedule appointments for clients for general and specialized services
- Operate phone and receive correspondence on behalf of the hospital
- Handle all hospital’s enquiries and complaints in an effective manner in consultation with the administration.
- Handle, sort and respond to the general inquiries.
- Receive, issue receipts and register all payments from clients
- Handle and manage all patient files and records
- Guide new clients on the service process
- Conduct follow-ups for clients with appointment and return dates.
- Diploma in a business-related course.
- Three (3) years of appropriate experiences in Front Office/ Reception operations.
- Good customer service and people skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; https://lodwarhillshosp.org/job-openings/
- Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
- We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
- We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
- If any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing on: Jul 24, 2021