Receptionist Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi,
Our client a modern dental clinic situated in Kasarani, Nairobi. The Centre is renowned for delivering professional dental services to our clients. They put immense emphasis on early diagnosis, preventive dentistry, and finest treatment options. They are highly dedicated to an excellent dentistry practice, up-to-date oral technology, fanatical patient care and strong ties with our patients. They seek to hire a receptionist to provide the full scope of reception and administrative office support services to the practice.
Title: Receptionist – Dental Clinic
- Greets and directs visitors/patients courteously and professionally.
- Obtains, verifies and/or updates patient information in accordance to protocols.
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Schedules appointments and records and forwards messages as required.
- Maintains strong current knowledge of policies and operating procedures.
- Initiates calls as requested by Dentists, Office Manager or other professional staff.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Demonstrates ongoing commitment to customer service excellence and supports the customer service plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of related front office experience required.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position.
- Computer skills required (MS Office Word and Excel).
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and at times hectic environment.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com, latest by 22nd September 2019. Please include the job title in the subject line.