Real Estate Sales & Leasing Agent Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Title: Real Estate Sales & Leasing Agent,
Industry: Real Estate,
Reports to: Sales Manager,
Salary: 35k – 40k (Plus Commissions),
Our client is an established real estate company offering comprehensive real estate solutions. They seek to hire agile and highly result oriented Sales & Leasing Agents tasked with lease of commercial properties. The incumbent will also handle property listings, tenants screening and qualifying buyers for authenticity.
- Being in charge of the sale process all the way from prospecting to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations and after sale services with the client to ensure client retention.
- Take potential clients for viewing spaces/property for purposes of closing a sale or filling vacant properties.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide advice to clients
- Selling; the firm’s property management service, vacant space for let, built property for sale and advisory services etc.
- Revenue generation through initiating and pursuing leads on sales, lettings and management contracts to conclusion.
- Identifying and bringing in new properties for sale or let and manage to the firms’ portfolio.
- Maintaining relations and networks with key partners including, developers, agents, financiers, lawyers and other sources of business.
- Providing excellent customer service while building a pipeline for new business
- Ensuring client feedback is received after each concluded transaction and following up on action required.
- Maintaining team work with sales colleagues and other staff within the company
- Providing regular activity / performance reports.
- Managing company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for sales purposes.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the sales function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies and maintaining records
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in the middle and high end property market
- Proficiency in Ms Office
- Motivation for sales and meet sales goals
- Confident and with good negotiation skills
- Ability to close sales
- Professionalism in property management
- Excellent communication skills
NB: Must have experience in sales and leasing of commercial properties & malls
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales & Leasing Agent) to email@example.com before Tuesday 2nd February 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE