Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Construction Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a construction and trading company that deals in the construction of churches, buildings and general works, and manufacture of the church windows and doors. They seek to hire a competent and qualified Quantity Surveyor, who is a skilled designer and proficient in AutoCAD and 3D impressions, with a thorough understanding of building construction practice.
Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: 70K – 80K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management, and cost control
- Assisting in establishing project requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different or multiple ongoing projects
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Diploma or degree in Quantity Survey
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role, experience building Churches is an advantage
- Must be skilled at 3D Impressions and AutoCAD designs
- Prior experience having worked with projects worth KES 60M and above.
- Numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results-oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Ability to read architectural drawings and have an appreciation of construction processes
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quantity Surveyor) to email@example.com before 27th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.