Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Title: Quantity Surveyor- Construction
Gross salary: Competitive
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Assisting in establishing project requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different or multiple ongoing projects
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Degree in Quantity survey
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be a registered member of BORAQS & IQSK
- Must have worked with big projects before.
- Impressive numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Ability to read architectural drawings and have an appreciation of construction processes
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quantity Surveyor-Construction) to email@example.com before Monday, 11th March 2019.