Quality Manager Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Quality Manager – FMCG
Salary: 250K – 300K
Our client is a leading manufacturer of confectionaries and food products. They seek to hire a competent and experienced Quality Manager who will be tasked with ensuring that all aspects of quality assurance and quality control procedures, systems and policies are maintained to ensure that products meet the established standards of quality including usability, regulatory approval and performance.
- Develop, interpret and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures and standards, including SOP, KPI’s and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance and quality control standards.
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements e.g. KEBS
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and evaluate audit findings to develop and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOP’S
- Responsible for document management systems
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring the team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with the overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field
- Certifications in Food safety, KAIZEN and First Aid.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing.
- Product or industry-specific experience in the food and beverage sector.
- Knowledge of food product testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and reporting skill
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Thursday 17th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.