Quality Assurance Technician Job, Quality Control Jobs,
Title: Quality Assurance Technician,
Our client is a leading dairy manufacturing company. They seek to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Technician tasked with ensuring that the quality of the company’s milk is maintained.
- Raise reject note for low quality milk.
- Follow up on the quality of raw and pasteurized milk in the storage tanks
- Monitor the refrigeration/ chilling system within the Plant Premises
- Inspection of cleaning and sanitation status of equipment, milk storage tanks and packaging machines before use.
- Monitor pasteurization, standardization of fresh market milk.
- Monitor the performance of packaging machine at predetermined intervals
- Prepare and supervise experiments
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
Minimum qualifications, experience and competencies
- Minimum KCSE certificate C – (minus)
- Diploma in Food Science or Dairy Technology
- Must have 2 years working experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a shift
- Customer oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the task, kindly send your applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copy of ID, copies of certificates and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject (Quality Assurance Technician) by Thursday 4th February by 5p.m.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE