QHSE Manager Jobs, Health & Safety Jobs, Title: QHSE Manager – Mwea, Gross Salary: 180k – 250k (basic + housing allowance), Location: Mwea,
Our Client is an international construction company. They seek to hire a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager whose task would be to manage the site.
- Assist the site manager in the implementation of safety procedures
- Ensure the organization of work through preparation of tasks and protective equipment
- Raise awareness about safety and the environment and monitor the implementation of instructions
- Manage safety equipment by following procurement and inventory, check the compliance of facilities
- Make reports and investigations following dangerous situations, accidents, incidents
- Planning HSE inspections, toolbox, safety plan action
- Ensure signage on site
- Reporting to site management i.e. project manager, site manager, site agent
- Welcoming new arrivals
- Capitalize feedback on incidents, accidents and near-misses
- Follow the safety and environmental indicators on site
- Ensure the good sorting of waste on site
- Respect the requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system.
- Be the driving force for proposals in line with company guidelines
- Participate in the company’s improvement dynamic
- Respect the procedures and instructions which are in effect.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing the work
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 5 years’ relevant job experience
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Organization and Planning
- HSE Training is desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Organized, rigorous and precise. Must also have good reporting skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (QHSE Manager – Mwea) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.