Project Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a Mechanical Engineering company that designs, installs, upgrades and services equipment for the steelmaking and other industries in general. They seek to hire a highly competent Project Supervisor who will be tasked with the responsibility of running, coordinating and executing activities concerning projects being carried out by the company. The ideal candidate will be an expert- subject matter for all electrical projects.
Job Title: Project Supervisor – Engineering
Salary: 70 – 120K
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Formally extract and give breakdowns on material requirements as provided in clients’ orders / contract of engagement
- Hand over the breakdown to the projects team leader for confirmation and onward forwarding to procurement department for action
- Confer with other supervisory personnel, project owners, contractors, designers and other professionals to resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and site problems resolution, before Project commences
- Management of clients after sales contracts with regard to servicing, keep an updated schedule, and plan for timely service visits
- Planning and Controlling use of resources and materials on site, and agree on phased deliveries
- Sourcing of lacking equipment which site may need
- Supervising the Technicians and assigning them tasks and monitoring their performance.
- Communicating on a professional footing with the client’s technical teams, Site managers/supervisors and other relevant personnel dealing with projects
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that projects are done
- Training reporting sub-ordinates on improvement of job performance
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards on site and ensuring a safe working environment and safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of tender
- Project budgeting and timely completion of projects
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience supervising electrical projects
- Commendable experience in running projects, end-to-end
- Basic computer knowledge and project management tools
- Thorough product knowledge of Materials and their costing
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Supervisor – Engineering) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.