Production Manager Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Production Manager-Woodwork,
Salary: Competitive based on Experience,
Our client is a well-established interior design company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly efficient and well-experienced Production Manager to oversee the planning and coordination of the production processes.
- Production planning and implementing the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective production schedules and engineering processes to meet production requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of the woodwork materials, roof and floor trusses, windows, doors, pre-fabricated wall panels and engineered wood products.
- Supervise the Finishing and Material Handling processes and ensure installation process is efficient.
- Create plans, coordinate, and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly and sales orders and plan production/work orders/schedule and processes and ensure execution to meet production targets.
- S/he will also manage purchasing, sales, customer service and marketing of wood and wood products
- Identify the specification, purpose, and quality of the required wood (based) material and provide information about this to customer.
- Review and recommend modifications to production processes and operations to make sure that production output, standards, and quality targets are achieved.
- Championing product quality, workmanship, methods and processes to meet internal and customer requirements
- Ensure the safety of all employees; lead a comprehensive safety program to prevent injuries.
- S/he will be responsible for motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Train and mentor staff and all plant employees with diverse language, cultural and educational background.
- Coordinate production scheduling to meet customer demands, to manage overtime, to minimize inventory, and to reduce costs.
- Must have a Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Management or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience, 7 of which should be in management.
- Must have experience in the woodwork Industry
- Asian Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be Knowledgeable in all areas of furniture production
- Good at providing innovative solutions to problems in production
- Good supervisory skills
NB: The Candidate must have experience working in the woodwork Industry
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Manager – Woodwork) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd October 2020.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE