Engineer Jobs In Kenya.
Procurement Engineer Job,
As a procurement engineer, you will be able to:
- Apply your tech background to business decisions.
- Gain insights into industry developments, broaden your horizon, and expand your outlook.
- Connect with Fortune Global 500 CXOs and industry-leading experts and resources.
Huawei’s procurement department is an ideal place to start your career if you want to grow quickly, tackle new challenges, and travel the world.
In this position, you will:
- Develop product procurement strategies, and ensure a robust global supply chain for Huawei by sourcing high-quality resources and ensuring high-quality supply.
- Gain insights into where the industry is heading, conduct competitive analyses, and match supply and demand resources to support the company’s product development and shipments, and improve product availability and supply continuity.
- Plan and lead negotiations of key procurement projects. As the owner of supplier management, manage suppliers in an end-to-end manner, ensure successful project delivery, and help achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop contract solutions based on business realities, generate high-quality procurement contracts, identify and control contract risks, and build contractual partnerships.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Major in STEM subjects (civil engineering, communications, electronics, machinery, materials, microelectronics, mathematics, etc.), law, or other related disciplines;
- Excellent organization, coordination, and communication skills, strong initiative, and a good team player.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hard copy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.