Our Client is a leading security printing firm that develops a wide range of products for Telecommunication, Financial, Public, Educational Institutions and Commercial sectors. They are seeking to hire a well experienced printing production planner who will be tasked with coordinating production workflow and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
Salary: 65 – 75 K
- Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements
- Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods
- Predicts how long a project will take to complete
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
- Monitors project’s progress to ensure it’s following the set schedule
- Troubleshoots non-technical problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
- Organizes project paperwork, including job cards, and maintains records
- Monitors production and raw material costs
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team’s performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for senior management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Bachelor Degree in Management or an equivalent
- At least 3 year’s working experience in a security printing company
- Proven experience as production planner in a printing firm
- Excellent knowledge of production planning, kaizen and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability, and application of self
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Printing Production Planner) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.