Our client is a newly established family oriented restaurant in Kajiado County. They are looking to recruit a pool attendant.
Title: Pool Attendant
Location: Karen (Kajiado County)
Salary: 12k – 15k
• Make sure that the water is clean and safe for guests at designated hours.
• Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
• Picks up trash and cleans swimming pools, restrooms, and facility areas.
• Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
• Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
• Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
• Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
• Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
• Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
• Diploma in a related field
• Experience in pool, spa and fountain maintenance is preferable
• Interpersonal skills
• Attentive to detail
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Pool Attendant) to email@example.com before 22nd January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.