Physiotherapist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an established Physiotherapy clinic. They seek to hire an experienced female physiotherapist responsible for reviewing and evaluating the medical needs of patients to develop adequate treatment plans. They will work with their patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility and must be well-versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
Gross Salary: competitive
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times
- Manage clinical risk.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Professional IT certification, such as CISCO, Microsoft, SAP etc.
- 3 years ‘experience working in healthcare or physical rehabilitation setting
- Must have experience in neuromusculoskeletal therapy
- Sports Physiotherapy is an added advantage
- Encouraging to medical team and patients; able to mentor and lead
- Able to perform CPR or additional emergency procedures if needed
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with a wide variety of patients, medical staff, and caregivers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Physiotherapist) to email@example.com before 24th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.