Pharmaceutical Technologist Job, Current Pharmaceutical Jobs,
Position: Pharmaceutical Technologist,
Reports to: Pharm Tech in Charge,
- Dispensing or supervising the dispensation of medications and related supplies, according to physicians’ prescriptions
- Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
- Checking for drug interactions
- Compounding medications and preparing special solutions
- Counseling patients regarding appropriate use of medications
- Overseeing daily ordering, as well as automatic refills
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
- Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
- Complying with drug laws as regulated by Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- At least two (2) years’ work experience as a Pharmaceutical technologist
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Duly registered and licensed by the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Good computer and database skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: –
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 9th April 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE