Personal Assistant Jobs In Kenya, Legal Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading law firms. They are seeking for an experienced personal assistant who will be tasked with providing support in assigned legal cases and increase the efficiency of all case management and office procedures.
Title: Personal Assistant – Law Firm
- Welcome and manage clients in the office, on telephone or email; answering or directing inquiries.
- Writing legal documents, such as summonses, motions, subpoenas, etc.
- Preserve advocates time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents;
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications;
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements;
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments;
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Legal Studies and or related field certificates
- 5 years’ experience as a paralegal or legal personal assistant
- Preference of candidates aged between 27 years and 32 years.
- Familiarity with legal documents, legal terminology, and government regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office & typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy.
- Able to effectively prioritize, multitask effectively and meet deadlines
- Courteous and professional demeanor with a strong sense of discretion
- Able to work as a team with attorneys and staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Assistant – Law Firm) to email@example.com before 11th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.