PD Manager Job, HR Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Marie Stopes has a vacancy of People & Development Manager. This post reports to the Director People and Development and provides essential administration of a range of HR functions thereby enabling the smooth running of Marie Stopes Kenya. In addition to the delivery of effectively administered HR functions, the role line manages a team of 3 staff.
Domiciled within the People & Development department, the post is part of a team that provides oversight and active support to all teams, in order to enhance consistency, quality and efficiency while ensuring that HR systems, policies and procedures are adhered to. Specifically, the HR Function led by the Director operates to enable the strategic engagement of human resources through: planning, recruitment, selection, remuneration, development and retention with policy and practice that results in high quality performance by excellent staff
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Post graduate training in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- Member of IHRM
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated HR administration required, with International Non-Government Organization experience an advantage
- 5 years related work experience
- Experience in using Human Resource Management Information Systems
- Organisation skills are critical with high word processing and excel proficiency
- Knowledge of SharePoint and/or strong willingness to adopt new technology critical to the role
- Excellent communications skills internally and externally
- Good interpersonal soft skills
- Confidence in providing information as requested and taking initiative as required
- Proven discretio
How To Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th September 2020. The subject of the email should read People & Development Manager. Do not attach certificates and testimonials.
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.