Operations Manager Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Title: Operations Manager – Retail, Location: Nairobi, Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a well-established company providing innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. They seek to hire an efficient and well-experienced Operations Manager tasked with managing the operations in the warehouse, inventory planning and supply chain as well as monitor operations of the retail shops.
- Monitor reverse logistics from the manufacturer to the customers
- Monitor inventory needs and coordinate with sales team and manufacturing depths.
- Oversee warehouse processes, production, dispatch and distribution of stock to the retail shops.
- In-charge of import/export management including clearance and liaison with KRA and other stakeholders.
- Oversee inventory management to ensure optimized inventory levels and safekeeping of stock
- Last mile distribution process management- oversee the process of products removal and completeness of reverse logistics products (kits and T.Vs)
- Monitor trade regulations on changes of tax and duty
- Identify and oversee retail shop opening/shop expansion and oversee the office outlook of new shops
- Maintain a procurement policy and advice management on the right procurement decisions.
- Standardize process across the retail shops and manage the operations of retail agents
- Identify key operational risks and implement corrective measures
- Manage SLAs with service providers (courier companies, contractors) to ensure compliance with business requirement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Project Management or a related field. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar capacity. Experience in retail or energy sector will be an added advantage
- Highly analytical with competency in Excel and other analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in import and exports, transport routes, warehouse and distribution network.
- Passionate about working with rural off-grid consumers and solving their issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Retail) to email@example.com on or before Thursday 14th November 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.