Operations Executive Job, Current Logistics Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Operations Executive – Furniture Company,
Gross Salary: 40k – 50k,
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to recruit an Operations Executive to be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the operations and logistics between the workshop and the showroom. S/He should ensure that furniture is delivered on time and will be the key point of contact between the workshop and the head office / showroom.
- Daily liaison with workshop for timely delivery of goods, repairs and release of goods to customers
- Ensure that showroom furniture is sufficient
- Order and replenish showroom furniture as and when needed
- Coordinate customer deliveries to and from the workshop to the showroom
- Ensure there is constant information flow between the production team and the head office staff
- Ensure goods delivered at the showroom and at the client are in good condition.
- Liaise directly with customers to keep them updated on the deliveries
- Ensure day to day activities within operations are well coordinated.
- Identify business and operational requirements in liaison with the Management.
- Ensure effective fleet Management, transport economies, fleet planning and resource / cost optimization.
- Ensure effective and prompt communication to operational staff and share information on monthly targets and plans / achievements.
- Ensure timely order execution, effective scheduling process and systems.
- Ensure regular liaison and effective customer service, handling complaints on delivery or production with Management
- Identify and analyze daily operational delays, submit to Management with recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor service delivery performance and develop proposals to enhance operations.
- Diploma or Business-Related Degree
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in operations in a busy environment
- Passionate in customer management and service delivery
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- MUST be good at multi-tasking
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Be a team player.
- Be willing to work beyond normal working hours
- Asian candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Executive – Furniture Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 30th October 2020. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE