Operations Excellence Coordinator Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Operations Excellence Coordinator,
Our client is a manufacturer of both automotive and solar batteries. They seek to hire an efficient and result-oriented Operations Coordinator who will develop and sustain continuous improvement in the manufacturing area as well as ensure effective day to day leadership and motivation to the teams.
- Create awareness campaigns and train the management, supervisors, team leaders and operation personnel on Kaizen concepts and tools.
- Document and track data collections and ensure data upkeep and interpretation.
- Manage resources to attain company objectives as well as Conduct internal audits of all continuous improvement projects and develop plans to improve operations.
- Propagate the understanding of 6s, visual management, TPM, TSM, TQM & safety at work.
- Ensure attainment of AM and PM levels within agreed time spans.
- Coordinate and drive structured processes for close follow up actions from assessments and audits.
- Perform analysis on key metrics/processes and recommend Kaizen process improvements that maximizes efficiencies.
- Work with all levels of staff to ensure employee engagement in continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.
- S/he will Act as the internal consultant and come up with strategies that will ensure cost reduction activities, continuous improvements, customer satisfaction and improved productivity.
- Conduct and Communicate progressive 6s trainings, audits and results as required, ensuring standardization and sustenance in all departments/sections.
- Manage resources to attain company objective.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or allied disciplines
- Must have 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Set up.
- Must be between the age of 32 – 40 years
- Must be a Certified Kaizen Practitioner
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be very Creative and innovative
- Excellent knowledge of the Kaizen and/or ISO systems
- Team player
NB: The candidate must be a certified Kaizen practitioner
S/he must have work experience in a manufacturing set-up
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Coordinator) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE