Online Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to hire a young vibrant like-minded, innovative and creative Sales & Marketing Executive to create an interactive online presence for the company. S/he will also be engaged in field sales meeting clients on a one-on-one basis.
Title: Online Sales & Marketing Executive
Gross Salary: 30k
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Meet clients face to face and engage for business
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Must have experience in Adobe and Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Must be willing to do field sales and online sales.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
- Results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Sales & Marketing Executive) to email@example.com before 11th September 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.