Office Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a Law Firm located in Nairobi and, looking for a specialized Office Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative tasks.
The goal is to sustain efficiency of all office procedures and client management and general office administration so as to guarantee reliability and consistency to all clients.
Title: Office Assistant – Law Firm
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departmental heads
- Deliver, receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external and internal clients
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments;
- Ensuring the office is cleaned and well maintained
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably from a busy construction or logistics firm
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates aged between 27 – 35 years are encouraged to apply
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Assistant – Law Firm) to email@example.com before 28th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.