Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an established property development company. They seek to hire an Office Administrator to assist the management team in administrative roles.
Title: Office Administrator
Gross Salary: 80k
- Serve as an assistant to the team
- Assist and offer support for tasks for Office management, procurement support
- Payment of utilities and assisting with payment of suppliers when requested
- Management and follow up of the office shared email
- Supervise all repair and maintenance of equipment’s and the office in general
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Conducting office support tasks, including, but not limited to, the use of telephone and office equipment; mail and filing; and maintaining office equipment.
- Arrange mail delivery as requested and provide proper documentation thereof.
- Make calls and rally up stakeholders whenever there are scheduled meetings.
- When required, ensure that the front desk and telephone have constant coverage and that visitors receive excellent customer service and are made to feel welcome and are treated with respect.
- Bookings and reservation of venue for office activities and events
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in a similar administrative position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant fields
- Smart, presentable, confident and well spoken
- Female candidates who are not working are advised to apply
- Team player and self-driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administrator) to email@example.com before 17th May 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted