Nurse Job, Health & Safety Jobs.
Our client is a dynamic hospital offering high-Quality Health Care Services. In response to the changing demands for quality and cost-effective treatment, they seek to recruit the following talents;
- Holder of Higher Diploma in Renal, ICU, MCH, Midwifery and General Nursing.
- Must have a valid practice license by Nursing Council of Kenya
- 2 years’ experience in a busy renal unit.
- Experience in using Nipro & Gabro dialysis machines will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and co-ordinate patient care and competency in clinical problem solving.
- Current BLS certification.
How to apply
All applicants must be computer proficient and be persons of high integrity.
Send CV and cover letter quoting job title on subject including relevant documents as attachments in pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline 16th December 2018 at 6pm)
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted