Medical Sales Representative Jobs, Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Medical Sales Representative
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is an established pharmaceutical company. They seek to hire a medical sales representative to draft and execute the marketing strategies for the company. S/He will assist in preparation of annual business plan, direct promotional campaigns, analyze and recommend new product launch with the objective of achieving sales objective and market share.
- Review market data, analyse competition and product portfolio under the therapy area, develop robust marketing plans and assist preparation and implementation of business plan in order to drive market share.
- Guide support and roll out marketing strategy, promotional mix and product portfolio of the therapy in order to ensure short and long term objectives are met. Ensure the Medical reps and BM are fully equipped with the knowledge of the product
- Direct and champion campaigns, design and deliver learning modules for field staff, develop field relationship in order to ensure campaign lead to increase market share. With the help of sales Manager ensure 100 % implementation of the campaign
- Guide direct and motivates MR’s to execute strategies, analyze, monitor area sales.
- Guide train, motivate, develop and evaluate MR in clinic efficacy, in order to enable high performance standards. Co-ordinate as a team with the Business Manager and supervisor of the team for feedback on MR’s in clinic efficiency
- Liaise, develop and sustain relationship with KOL’s in medical fraternity. 100 KOLs must be developed under all SBU’s
- Liaise with medical department, Marketing department For promotional materials and outside agencies like printers, branding vendors etc
- Masters of business Administration preferably in Pharmaceutical selling
- Experience in the same field will be added advantage
- Enthusiastic & Self-motivated.
- Excellent Organization skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team to achieve company objectives.
- Good communication both written and oral & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and build lasting relationships.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Medical Sales Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org 15th June 2019.
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.