Medical Representatives Jobs, Health & Safety Jobs.
Our client is a medical device distribution company in Kenya, covering all corners of the country but specifically focusing on the major cities. i.e Nairobi, Mombasa, and Kisumu.
Job Title: Medical Representatives.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with physicians- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Provide the organization with up-to-date market research information to guide in data driven decision making and insights in where to play in the chosen market segment.
- Data analysis of the product and or services in the assigned portfolio to provide performance status in comparison to set organization objectives and goals
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Timely preparation and presentation of business reports to the stakeholders.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Degree/ Diploma in nursing.
- Have a minimum of 1 or 2 years in a medical sales representative role.
- Must show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Some Knowledge of Stock Management
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Medical Rep.) to email@example.com by or before Thursday 31st January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.