Our client is an established pharmaceutical company in Kenya. They seek to hire medical representatives in different regions across the country.
Location: Garissa ,Eastleigh, Eldoret, Nairobi, Kitui ,Kisii
- Ensuring maximum availability of company products in outlets, personal order taking, stock level monitoring and payment follow-up.
- Handle customer complaints/grievances.
- Ensure effective sales forecasting in the assigned region/territory to achieve sales target and contribute to the proper overall supply forecasts.
- Offer products training to company business partner’s who includes health providers, pharmacy outlets, retail market outlets, institutions such as schools, NGO’s, Nutritional foods and supplements outlets.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through achievement of the set targets for allocated region.
- Periodically assessment of the targets vs. sales realized
- Build positive customer relationships across the assigned territory
- To update & maintain all customer record sheets and memos.
- Monitor own performance on a daily basis
- Research /feedback on competitor activity and market information to the wider commercial team.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Science course or Diploma in science related course e.g. Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
- 1-3years of experience in the field of Medical representative/Pharma.
- Candidates applying for Garissa or Eastleigh should be preferably Somali speaking.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of business 16th February, 2019.
They should indicate the region & the position they are applying for in the subject for the application to be considered.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted