Medical Officer Job, Medical Kenya jobs 2021,
Job Title: Medical Officer – Mombasa,
Our client is re-known for her quality nursing care and provision of excellent patient services in the coast region of Kenya. They seek to hire a well experienced Medical Officer who will be mandated with providing medical support to patients and will oversee daily operations in the various departments of the hospital
- Overall responsibility for daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for all patients attending the hospital.
- Organize with the medical team weekly work and day off schedule
- Identify and coordinate referral of patients for further management.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient notes.
- Improve patient records in line with the reporting system.
- Admit patients to the wards when necessary.
- Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital
- Attend to emergencies in the ward
- Develop clinical protocols and procedures in line with the current SOPs.
- Training of staff on job and theory sessions
- Provide health talks to staff and patients
- Advise the management and board on clinical requirements
- Represent the hospital and liaise with local and national authorities, donor agencies to promotes the hospitals programs
- Pro-actively source for medical supplies and supplies in collaboration with hospital Director.
- Overall supervision of the running of the laboratory, pharmacy, medical stores, X-ray, Dental, Eye, Physiotherapy, TB, CCC and medical records Units
- Ensure students and interns on attachment are appropriately placed within medical department and appropriately supervised.
- Coordinating and administering relevant and timely continuous medical updates to other staff.
- Conducting internal quality checks at the hospital
- Carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned by management.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Surgery or Medicine
- Must be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Atleast 3 years -post internship experience in a busy health facility.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience kindly send your cover letter, resume and relevant documents quoting the job title on the email subject (Medical Officer – Mombasa) to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Friday 3rd September 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.