Our client is a dynamic hospital offering high Quality Health Care Services. In response to the changing demands for quality and cost effective treatment, they seek to recruit the following talents;
- Degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized university.
- Masters in any medical specialty
- Must have a valid medical practice license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have an insurance indemnity cover (20 million and above).
- Over 2 years working experience as a consultant/specialist.
How to apply
All applicants must be computer proficient and be persons of high integrity.
Send CV and cover letter quoting job title on subject including relevant documents as attachments in pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline 16th December 2018 at 6pm)
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted