Mechanic Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
The purpose for the position is to perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on school buses and vans in a safe and efficient manner to facilitate timely picking and dropping of pupils to and from school.
- Perform repair work on school buses and vans such as breakdowns, malfunctions and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Perform operation test prior to repairs to verify complaint
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to manufacturer’s specifications including engines, transmissions and clutches, suspension and steering, fuel and ignition, electrical systems, brakes, and HVAC systems
- Follow paper-flow procedures including documenting correct mileage/hours, save and tag all warranty and core parts, document all repairs on work order using complaint, cause, and correction format.
- Perform final operational test on all vehicles to quality-check all repairs
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on school buses and vans such as fluid changes, lubrications, safety inspections, and brake repairs to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit.
- Examine vehicle to determine if any additional safety or repair work is required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Have at least 5 year’s relevant experience in a busy motor vehicle garage/ workshop
- Diploma or equivalent in Automotive Engineering or any related field
- A Certificate of good conduct.
- Valid driver’s license with minimum class ABCE
How To Apply
Send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th February, 2021. Only those shortlisted shall be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE