Materials Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Title: Materials Engineer – Roads & Infrastructure Projects,
Gross Salary: 250K – 300K,
Our client is a well-established international company in the engineering and construction industry, currently working on various infrastructure projects in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced Materials Engineer tasked with ensuring that the quality of all materials used in construction will be maintained.
- Review and approve or make recommendations of all submitted materials.
- Ensure compliance of used materials with the projects specifications
- Participate in construction quality control
- Oversee the mixing of various construction materials to ensure quality is maintained
- Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications
- Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Senior Resident Engineer
- Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
- Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Ensure very close and clear coordination of your team activities with the other construction supervision staff.
- Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
- Coordinate the review and approval of specialty and other high profile materials with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval, as directed by the Senior Resident Engineer.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc Degree in Geo-Technical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar environment, working on large infrastructure projects.
- Experience working on infrastructure projects in the region required
- Experience in design mixes for concrete and asphalt (Marshall and Super pave) required
- Qualified professional who can manage and coordinate specialized activity, discipline or team of moderate size and complexity.
- Understanding of technical concepts of implementation of infrastructure products
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Materials Engineer – Infrastructure Projects) to email@example.com on/before Monday 22nd February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE