Our Client is Flower Farm that exports flowers to various parts of the world including Africa, Japan, Sweden, Germany, and The Netherlands. They are looking for a competent Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategies resulting in revenue growth, identifying convertible leads, creating and building the brand of the company, monitoring market trends and developing new products that are consistent with the market demands.
Gross Salary: 300-400K
• Develop, implement and continuously update marketing policies and procedures.
• Expand and develop marketing platforms for the products.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products, including the selection of product and accessories to be displayed during promotional activities.
• Develop a pricing strategy for new markets and potential customers in collaboration with the CEO and Finance.
• Participate in price setting in conjunction with Sales, the CEO, Finance on avails, low season and high season pricing for current customers.
• Gather market intelligence and monitor market trends, assessing demand for current products, future potential of the current products and potential for new products.
• Advise on local, national and international factors affecting the buying and selling of the products and provide recommendations on any factors that present challenges.
• Develop through consultation with the market and with internal departments, new products and determine the best new products to introduce into the market.
• Introduce and develop demand for our product in the market.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for our product.
• Any other duties that may be allocated to you by management
• Must have a Masters/Degree in Market Research, Marketing or any related field.
• Minimum 8 years of work experience of which at least 4 years should be in a managerial position.
• International experience and knowledge- Exporting
• Floriculture experience (added advantage)
• Must be creative and Innovative
• Branding knowledge and experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have good marketing skills (product development)
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager – Flower Farm) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.