Marketing and Communication Manager Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading IT company who seek to hire a well experienced and innovative Marketing and Communication Manager. He/She will be tasked with the development and implementation of the company’s integrated marketing strategy to effectively promote the brand and the business.
Title: Marketing and Communication Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and driving an innovative marketing and communications plan as an integral part of the overall strategy.
- Undertake strategic communications audit and develop communication strategies for engaging both internal and external stakeholders on matters of strategic importance.
- Prepare key corporate communications documentation, strategic documents and annual report.
- Work cross-functionally to support the activities of the Board and Management including media releases and opportunities, speech writing and development of presentation slides or other communication tools.
- Work closely with the OEM’s and Head of Business’ to build, use, and execute the partner marketing plans.
- Keep a watching brief on and make recommendations with regards to brand development.
- Provide content, production and design advice for all marketing publications and collateral including, as required, developing new publications and other collateral opportunities to assist in achieving targets.
- Manage external suppliers e.g. the communications agency and e.g. branding/production companies and research agencies.
- Develop and execute media strategy
- Research, strategize and proactively find media opportunities in both national and international media
- Develop and manage networking and engagement programmes to enhance the company’s relationship with stakeholders.
- Ensure the systematic collection, review, and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges.
- Help shape the key company’s events to target audiences which exemplify and communicate brand values.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing and communications budget
- Actively manage the expenditure budget formulation for the marketing and communications function and monitor actual spend against budget within the overall operating budget.
- Work with the Management team and others to ensure maximum value is achieved in return for the revenue on marketing and communications
- Monitor and report on the evaluation of marketing and communications initiatives.
- Maintain and circulate marketing effectiveness analysis
- Provide operational and analytical reports as required, including Board reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications or Business Administration. Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of media, including social media.
- Experience in the management, promotion and delivery of corporate communication, strategic and operational activities.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating content that engages, informs and motivates.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take decisions autonomously
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with both high-level management and directors as well as clients.
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Copywriting and editing skills, including experience in writing publications, newsletters and online content.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing & Communication Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 17th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.