Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Reports to: Marketing & Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent Contract Location: Nairobi
This position is responsible for building and supporting Information Systems solutions to meet changing business demands.
- Timely implementation
- Records management
- Business growth
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:-
- Developing a well-defined Business information services to support KAM membership
- Establishing and updating knowledge management portal for business continuity
- Introduction and uptake of additional business services as well as increased uptake of already existing
- services e.g. KAIZEN events, lean manufacturing and other productivity related programs/certifications.
- Developing and implementing a market penetration strategy for BIS services covering all pillars related
- to KAM: membership, policy advocacy and communication
- Plan and organize outward trade missions to markets of interest to KAM members to grow access to
- markets and identify investment opportunities
- Establish sector based needs for members on market access and market expansion opportunities locally
- and internationally
- Design relevant communication tools for BIS services to enhance corporate brand and country image
- locally, regionally and internationally
- Articulate membership issues and offer advocacy support to members in collaboration with PRAU
- Identify and engage the relevant government agencies, regulatory authorities, business associations and other stakeholders to support industry development and market growth.
- Research and advise on global, regional and local BIS trends and establish market share for Kenyan products in different countries
- Liaise with KAM’s Communication and PRAU to prepare quality information materials, position papers,
- communication, and media responses on BIS Issues;
- Facilitate Business to Business cooperation towards promoting market linkages locally and internationally and strengthen distributorship networks for members
- Analyze competition for Kenyan products locally and internationally to help shape KAM Consulting strategy
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
Person Specification and Attributes:
- Degree in Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or its equivalent, and a Diploma in marketing will be an added advantage
- Over Five (5) years market development experience in a membership-based institution and experience in advocacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words “Market Development Officer” on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than January 26, 2022 Click on Link here to apply: Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.