Management Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs.
Our Client is an established manufacturer of food products. They seek to hire an experienced Management Accountant to provide strong and effective financial controllership to the company thus ensuring that there is a complete and efficient collection of revenues, payment to suppliers and optimum funds management. S/He will responsible for analysing and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. S/He will manage the annual audit process, coordinate the annual budgeting and planning process as well as manage the vat, tax and required statutory returns, submissions and payments. The position will liaise closely with the directors, operations, production and sales departments.
Title: Management Accountant – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 80k – 100k
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies;
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals;
- Efficient Management of Credit with Customers and suppliers
- Management of Payroll. Ensuring all statutory deductions is paid on a timely basis on a monthly basis. ( N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, P.A.Y.E, V.A.T, Withholding Tax, Installment Tax )
- Overseeing the implementation of system and financial procedures enhancement
- Provide financial leadership for all strategic and business decisions for the company and aligned with Corporate Finance.
- Provide financial analysis and scenario planning for all major company decisions (price analysis and risk management.)
- Assistance with any special project work on an as needed basis
- Responsible for the financial planning, budgeting, and Fixed costs
- Supports Pricing Analysis,
- Train and develop the skills of the Finance staffs and provide opportunities for skill development to ensure high quality support to the business unit management team.
- Responsible for financial reporting of key market indicators (revenue, fixed costs and Cash Flow)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA , or equivalent) are a mandatory requirement
- Be registered with a professional body such as ICPAK, ACCA.
- At least 6 years of management accounting in a busy Manufacturing environment.
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge (IFRS)
- Strong consolidation knowledge and experience
- Statutory understanding (companies act and Tax)
- Financial analysis experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Management Accountant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.