Our client is a company in Agribusiness. They seek to hire a highly experienced Lorry driver who will be tasked with transporting and delivering agricultural products to respective destination.
Location: Isinya, Kajiado County
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of lorry systems;
- Keeping and maintaining records of delivery
- Assist in loading and offloading of goods
- Carrying out routine checks on the lorry’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure
- Ensuring security and safety for the lorry on and off the road
- Ensuring safety of the deliverables to respective destination
- Ensuring well maintenance and cleanliness of the lorry
- Proven 5 years’ working experience as a driver
- Valid professional driver’s license classes BCE.
- Should be conversant with the roads and traffic patterns in Nairobi and its environs
- Should be knowledgeable of the mechanical operations of a lorry
- Should be ready to work and reside in the farm
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lorry driver- Agribusiness) to email@example.com by or before Monday 4th February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.