Logistics Manager Job, Logistics Jobs In Kenya 2020,
To effectively manage Crown Motors Group T/A Nissan Kenya’s Vehicle Logistics (Supply Chain Process) including any required fitment of accessories and / or aftermarket fitment requirements as requested by our customers.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Monitoring of clearance process and release of vehicles from the clearing agent once cleared.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Processing (creation, arrival and clearance) of vehicles on Automate on arrival in Kenya and maintains proper records of all import documentation and freight details of units.
- Prepare accurate and timely customer documentation in accordance with the set company processes and procedures Government regulation standards.
- Develop and maintain effective networks with both internal and external customers to ensure the smooth processing of vehicles and accessory fitments to the end customer.
- Liaison with transporters for effective vehicle movements, processing of claims and follow up on required repairs once claims are approved.
- Coordination of effective transfer and vehicle movements to ensure timely delivery within agreed lead times.
- Ensure all correct fees and taxes are paid to the correct authorities and coordinate the registration of new vehicles for all branches.
- Adherence to internal and external policies and procedures as well as all statutory requirements and communicate any changes to management when changes take place.
- Prepare accurate and timely logistical evaluation reports, operational reports and supplier evaluation reports.
- Register new vehicle warranty and ensure the warranty database is accurately updated within agreed standards.
- Coordination of PDI, fuel and accessory orders through the assistance of the Sales Administrator.
- Manage the overall planning and fitment of accessories in line with manufactures standards to ensuring conformity to Nissan standards and Customer requirements.
- Advise & assist in the sourcing of local suppliers for fitment of various aftermarket accessories’ / consumables which are not sold as standard by our parts department.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers in scope
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints to enhance customer experience
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Preparing and submitting timely and accurate reports on periods/schedule advised
- Provide a performance statement to justify your experience, skills and competencies developed over the years, with focus to most outstanding ones.
- Reports to the Managing Director – Kenya
- Manages a team of 3-5 jobs
- Diploma / Degree in Automotive aligned discipline.
- Minimum of 4years experience in a similar area.
- Strong Computer skills and generation of accurate and timely reports
- Strong People Management / Relationship Skills
- Good knowledge and experience in supply chain management
- Product & Accessory Knowledge
- Knowledge of Kenyan customs laws and process
- Clearing experience is an added advantage
How To Apply
Please send your application with performance statement as cover page to: email@example.com
End Date: Tuesday, 10th November, 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin or disability.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for interviews on this role