Legal Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title : Legal Officer – Recoveries,
Reports To: : General Manager – Legal,
Responsible for third party recoveries from Insurance companies, third parties and liaison with external Advocates & service providers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening claim files, reserving as per claims manual guidelines and reviewing claim files.
- Pursuing all third-party recoveries with the insurance companies, our advocates & third parties
- Processing payments for service providers and third parties.
- Corresponding and Negotiating with third parties on recovery related matters
- Updating the recoveries bring up diary and ensuring that all the recovery files are up to date
- Liaising with our advocates with regard for production of evidence in court and pursuing our insured’s to attend court
- Liaising with our service providers, that is investigators and assessors, where they are required to attend court.
- Chasing investigation / assessment reports from our service providers in line with agreed SLA timelines and status reports from our advocates,
- Attending court to give evidence on behalf of the company on recovery matters
- Any other duties that may be offered by the General Manager Legal and or the company’s management
- Bachelor of Laws from a recognised university
- Postgraduate diploma in law from Kenya school of law
- Experience in the insurance industry and Arbitration and Mediation skills is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- 3 years’ experience
- Must be results driven with good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Must exhibit good Customer service traits
- Must be show Creativity/Innovation
- Must be Flexible and able to work under pressure and strict timelines
- Must cherish Accountability
- Technical credibility
- Must have good Communication skills and exhibit teamwork
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line to be received on or before 20th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.