Legal Expert Job, Legal Kenyan Jobs May 2021,
Job Title: Legal Expert,
Mozzartbet Kenya Limited in a leading sports betting and gamimg company that is incorporated in Kenya and licensed by the Betting Control and Licencing Board. Mozzartbet Kenya Ltd offers its products via the online platform and physical bet shops. Our business is growing. We have an energetic and dynamic team. Be part of this wonderful company and exciting industry.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Legal Expert will provide strategic leadership and management of the Company. The Legal Expert will work closely with the Country Manager and the Management Team to achieve set goals, targets, and policies of the Company.
The Legal Expert shall undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide mentoring, guidance and development to the Legal Services department and staff reporting to this role.
- Collaborating with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Provide and oversee legal advice to internal stakeholders on a wide range of corporate issues.
- Monitoring Laws and Regulations¸ specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Legal research and analysis and staying abreast with regulatory updates.
- Identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and assisting in the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights and compliance with the law.
- Advise on compliance and regulatory issues relating to international gaming laws and licensing.
- Represent the organisation in court, tribunals, mediation and/or brief counsel on legal matters, ensuring that the organisation is effectively represented in any legal action in which it is involved.
- Drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Liaising with external advisors and regulatory authorities.
- Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- High level problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- High level of integrity and ethical business practice.
- Articulate and effective communicator.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Assertive, pro-active, diligent, and committed to high standards of service delivery.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures, as well as laws and regulations affecting business operations.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business goals and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Excellent knowledge in use of IT.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen of sound mind.
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws from recognised institution and a Post-Graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Should be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practising certificate valid for the year 2021.
- Minimum of 5 years post admission experience.
- Previous experience working on the gaming industry is a significant advantage.
How to apply
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.