Senior Legal and Compliance Officer Job, Legal Jobs 2021,
Title: Senior Legal and Compliance Officer,
Reports to: Head of Legal and Administration,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a regional market leader in advertising and communication solutions who provide innovative advertising and communication channels. They are seeking to hire a senior legal and compliance officer to provide legal support to the company in preparing, vetting, and reviewing legal contracts, legal instruments, and all legal documents relating to the organization’s activities.
- Liaise with the county government to ensure compliance with the county outdoor regulations.
- Custodian of securities and other contracts.
- Drafting and vetting legal instruments including but not limited to licenses, marketing contracts, Joint venture Agreements.
- Drafting memorandum and intervening on legislative proposals and policies for the Company and its agencies on legislative and other legal matters.
- Negotiating, drafting, vetting, and interpreting local and international contracts for and on behalf of the Company and its agencies.
- Representing and interacting with panel advocates in court in all legal proceedings arising from any matter in which the Company or its entities is a party or has an interest.
- Coordinating with other departments in advising and handling legal issues arising from or relating to County entities, government, and any other entities.
- Conducting research and offering legal opinions on legislation, policy, and any legal issue for which the Company has interests.
- Advising the Company on matters relating to the Constitution, National legislation county legislations, international law, human rights, consumer protection, and legal aid.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Law degree (LL.B) from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate Diploma (ATP ) from the Kenya School of law.
- Certificate of admission to the roll of advocates of the High court of Kenya.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a corporate environment or busy law firm.
- Knowledge in providing legal services, managing claims, administrative hearings, court rules, and procedures, and conveyancing. Litigation experience is highly desirable
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent research skills in law and related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills with a pro-active nature.
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Legal and Compliance Officer – Legal) to email@example.com on or before Friday 12th March 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.