Learning Solutions Associate Job, Current Project Management Jobs Kenya,
Title: Learning Solutions Associate,
Industry: Training Centre,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a research, training and consultancy firm here in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient Learning Solutions Associate who will be tasked with designing, developing, delivering and curation of learning solutions.
- Ensure that learning content is aligned with industry needs, business priorities, learning objectives, and is learner-centric.
- Develop high quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
- Develop in consultation with the SMEs content for learning guides
- Acquire new content for existing and new products
- Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
- Advise clients on the best training courses and learning paths to meet their training needs
- Liaise with the facilitators on training quality and delivery requirements
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
- Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
- Support the recruitment of training consultants
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop marketing strategies for existing and new products
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients and sales team
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person
- Extensive professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities
- Experience in learning content development
- Excellent business development skills
- Working experience with donor funded / development projects
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Learning Solutions Associate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 22nd October 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.