Our client is a leading player in construction and public works in Africa with offices in several countries in the continent.
Title: Land Surveyor – Irrigation Project
Gross Salary: 75k – 100k
- Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirements.
- Research historical maps, land records, previous survey results and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines.
- Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical features
- Prepare two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional computer renderings of property features, such as boundary lines, geological points of interest, existing structures, water features and utility lines.
- Follow accepted legal procedures to establish official land and water boundaries to be used during property sales, leases and disputes.
- Communicate with architects, engineers and construction personnel as needed during land development projects to verify geological and property boundary data and contribute to building design as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience as a land surveyor
- Professional Land Surveying license
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping concepts
- Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work outdoors and walk as needed
- Experience with computer drafting programs
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Land Surveyor – Irrigation Project) to email@example.com on or before 19th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.