Laboratory Technician Jobs, Quality Control Jobs.
Our client is a medium sized FMCG company that deals with salt is seeking to hire a Laboratory Technician who will be will be responsible for testing ingredients and finished products to ensure correct composition and to identify any health or quality control issues that need to be corrected.
Title: Laboratory Technician – Mombasa
Gross Salary: 40K
- Participate in the creation and setting up of the laboratory team and equipment on site
- Establish and follow the schedule of inspections and tests in accordance with current export standards of salt
- Manage checklists and ensure the traceability of samples and tests
- Analyze test results with the team and advise on measures to be taken in case of anomalies
- Organise document filing for the laboratory department
- Ensures that laboratory processes and personnel adhere to the requirements of the company Quality program and the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Oversees calibration, maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory equipment.
- Oversees the proper organization and appearance of the laboratory area, including keeping the area and equipment clean and uncluttered.
- Promote continuous quality monitoring and improvement on products. Monitor quality standards and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3 – 5 years in food testing
- QHSE Training is desirable
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Laboratory Technician – Mombasa) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th June 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.