Key Accounts Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Key Accounts Manager,
Industry: Marketing Agency,
Gross Salary: Ksh 70k- 95k,
Our Client is a Marketing Agency and they seek to hire a Key Accounts Manager who will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities among existing customers, generating new business and overseeing the key projects to ensure efficient delivery of value to the customers.
- New Business Development.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for Key customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Update clients daily on the ongoing work.
- Brief the management on the status of the work.
- Ensure campaign deadlines are maintained.
- Review campaign activities at every stage.
- Client retention.
- Reporting and submission of work executed.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
- At least 3 years in a Marketing Agency is a must.
- Proven work experience as a Key Account Manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity.
- Good attitude.
- Works under less supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Key Accounts Manager – Marketing Agency) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.