Key Account Manager Jobs, Tours & Travel Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is one of the leading travel management company. They seek to hire an experienced Key Account Manager who will be tasked with the development of budgets, strategies and communications plans as well as participating in new business presentations.
Title: Key Account Manager
Industry: Tours and Travel
Gross Salary: Competitive
- Understand organization strategy and vision, develop aligned strategy for each key customer
- Identify market risk, Identify risk relative to the customer, Negotiate to mitigate risk
- Giving market insight and reflecting market changes through leading customers gathers market intelligence.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to the business case stage, Participate in innovation and offer development process as required,
- Identify key decision makers and build knowledge and relationships with them, Develop comprehensive multitier Interdependent relationships and ensure touch-points work
- Represent the company professionally and communicate appropriately; understand all products, capabilities and ways of working and differentiation.
- Observe competitor activity, understand competitors in depth,
- Identify opportunities for joint development, develop business cases, coordinate projects and facilitate customer involvement.
- Develop competencies required, work effectively with and build the virtual support team,
- Offering a single point of contact, internally and externally; Orchestrating cross-functionally, implementing transactional cost reduction/processes, enabling contact review and control, providing tailored reporting
- Understand Company and customer processes, complete joint value chain analysis seeking mutual benefit.
- Identify opportunities for Improvement, influence and select correct resources to lead change, identify and participate in projects to deliver the benefits, and accept accountability for delivery.
- Delivering the plan and its commitments
- Providing tailored reporting for mutual benefit.
- Com -Sales and Marketing/ Tourism & Travel-with sales and marketing qualifications, any related business degree; Minimum of 5 years previous sales experience in the service industry
- A minimum of 2 years of corporate/leisure travel agency experience
- Knowledge of Tours and Travel Industry-
- Ability to present power point presentations at board level to Corporate Companies
- Good understanding of the corporate, government and travel agency business
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate at all levels
- A great customer service attitude; solving problems as a fun challenge
- Prior success with key account management and a history of happy clients
- GDS skills, including pricing and ticketing, is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Key Account Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd July 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.