IT Technician Jobs in Kenya, IT Kenya Jobs, Title: IT Technician, Location: Nairobi,
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers. They seek to hire a Technician who will ensure that all machines within his/her area are well looked after and running efficiently. He/she must ensure that customer complaints are brought to a minimum.
- Attend to assigned calls (including PMs) within the SLA
- Escalate all calls that are not closed to the senior engineer
- Inform the client on performance of his equipment
- Shall recommend, order/ request spares and replace the specific parts in the clients’ machines
- Shall document all services carried out on a machine in a timely manner by completing a job sheet
- Shall report on duty as stipulated in his employment contract or as directed by the supervisor and abide by operations regulation
- Provide updates on the events in the field in order to attain best service delivery practices
- Complete necessary certifications as directed by the supervisor
- To attend all technical meetings
- To project and represent a positive image of the company
- Take necessary steps to minimize risks/ company exposure to liability
- Certificate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Over three (3) years’ experience in a Technician’s role
- Conversant with basic Ms. Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Always well dressed and well groomed
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT- Technician) to email@example.com before 11th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.