IT Security Services Delivery Specialist Jobs, Engineering Jobs, IT Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire an Information Security Services Delivery resource responsible for gathering AS-IS data, understand technical constraints, assist in Security Deployment Architecture design, successful implementation and management of the Information security program. S/He would also be responsible for creating detailed implementation design document, as built document and troubleshooting procedures for the IT Security Projects.
- Create Implementation design document, AS-Built document for various IT Security Tools like DLP, SIEM, PKI, Multi Factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, Identity Access Management, DB Security and VAPT Tools.
- Create Security Implementation plans with well-defined and measurable milestones; track and report progress to senior management
- AS-IS study, Security Data Collection, Gap Analysis and Risk Analysis and understand overall security posture of the organization
- Work with peers, cross functional teams, and IT/Business lines to define and implement security controls and policies
- Assist and Guide the network security engineers in deployment and configuration of security tools
- Ensure all deployed security components for effective performance, security incident monitoring, detection and reporting
- Perform activities including planning, providing technical leadership, and tracking projects and key task dates
- Interfacing with OEMs, Partners and external organizations for the purpose of collaboration
- Corrective action plan development during project execution and resolution
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology
- Strong technical background including knowledge of network infrastructure, security tools, security threats, Security Principles, and layered defenses in a large network infrastructure
- 6+ years, hands-on, broad-based information security experience on Network Security, Data Security, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Multi Factor Authentication, PKI, IAM, PAM, DB Security and Security Incident Monitoring products
- Must have 5+ years domain experience
- Knowledge of different Security devices of different OEMs like firewalls, Intrusion Detection systems, Web Gateway, Mail Gateway, VPN, NAC, Endpoint Security, DLP, PAM, MFA, PKI, DB Security and SIEM.
- Experienced with different models of Security Appliances, their Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Should have any one Certifications CCNP or CCSE or NSE4
- Security Certifications like CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/ComTIA Security+/GSEC / GCIH / GCIA or equivalent is preferred
- Certifications with Symantec, Forcepoint, IBM, Imperva, F5, HP or equivalent is preferred
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (IT Security Services Delivery Specialist) to email@example.com before 12th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.